

For work, we had to dress up as Super Hero's or Super Villains for our annual charity event. My department went as all Batman Villains. I went as Poison Ivy. Aaron went as the Green Lantern. Aaron's fantasies have come true. Anyway, my costume turned out pretty cool. Katie came over early in the morning to do my hair and makeup! She did an awesome job! I scared all the kids that night at our ward's Halloween Party. They kept on running away from me screaming, "Stay away Poison Ivy!". It was pretty funny. I love Halloween!!
8 comments:
Your costumes turned out great! What a nice sister to come over and do your make-up.Happy halloween.
You look fabo!!!
I love how Aaron's major costume piece is really his mask! Doesn't he normally dress like that? Where are the tights??? :) I'm just giving a hard time... You both look great.
you guys look hot!
Yes, you have an awesome sister to go to your house so early in the morning and help you... But seriously, you looked fantastic!
You look so evil! You guys can use the costumes later to play good-guy bad-guy, alone!
I loved the picture you sent around of Thyssen getting mad while waiting for his mother to finish your hair.
I missed out on the picture of Thyssen. Will you send it to me? I'd love to see it. I can't get over your hair. Katie did an awesome job!
Wow, Trena, you make a fantastic Poison Ivy! I love your hair! I've always been jealous of that hair....
I love Halloween!! You look so great as Poison Ivy, I can't believe the hair, how fun!
Post a Comment