
This last Saturday was my cousin's Scott's wedding. If you know anything about me or my mom or sisters, we all have camera issues. Thorey and I brought our camera, but after the 4th picture on mine, my battery went dead. Thorey tired to use hers but it went dead as soon as we turned it on. My mom and Katie didn't even bring theirs. So, we got about 3 pictures of the 4 of us and none of the bride and groom. They are having an open house this Saturday, so hopefully I'll get one then! Katie had a hard time with this picture - apparently the sun was REALLY bright and she couldn't see. But actually is was way overcast and looked like it was going to rain. We were laughing so hard at her because she was screaming at Aaron, "just take the picture!!!". Also, I'm wearing my new dress that I bought from Jodee! So cute!
9 comments:
I love that dress you've got on!!
Cute Dress! I'm jealous that I didn't get that color now! I knew you would look cute :)
I would love the updated version! – please tell her thanks for me when you see her next, and that we miss her. My e-mail is hswave@yahoo.com. Yes, I am very much in the arts and I rarely meet anyone that is (in the blogging world), so it’s fun to know that you also went to CSULB. What was your focus?
That IS a cute dress!
You all look great!!! Totally cute in your dresses. I'm glad it was a good time.
All of you girls are so beautiful!!
I just got it and I’m so excited! Sadly, I don’t play anything, but that is still good that you are playing the french horn as a hobby. I’m also enjoying getting my degree esp. the art classes. At the same time, they have also been the most challenging.
Hopefully I'm leaving this post so late that no one will read this. Your boobs look totally awesome in that dress. Keep up the good work. Love, Kara
Liked you comment about the 80’s. I still love lipstick, and am still applying every color, and winding up with the wrong color. At least in the 80’s it didn’t matter as much. As for the last comment, hooray for dresses that make us look great!!
Post a Comment