Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kara's House

I haven't posted anything in awhile, so here is a couple from me. My wonderful sister and I went to visit my best friend in the whole wide world a few weeks ago and here are some pictures from our trip. She only lives and hour and a half away, but I don't see her as much as I should. We have been best friends for 21 years now. Not joking people, since we were 5! And we have never had a falling out, and we rarly fought when we were kids. I would get mad at her because she would never eat all of her Easter candy, and I would just stare at it and covet it. After a few years, she would just give it to me - that is a friend indeed! Anyway, she told me I needed to update my blog, so here are some pics of us.
Kara, why can't we take a good picture together? I think I maybe have one of us that's halfway decent in our 21 years of friendship!!

This picture is horrible. This picture is more like it:

We look awful. We had a lot of fun. Here is a cute one with all the kids:


Kara's kids (who are all on the left) are pro's at taking pictures. I already got their Halloween pictures (no joke people, she already sent them to me). I must have over 100 studio pictures of her children. They are all so adorable. Katie's kids (on the right) on the other hand, need some work. I love how Thyssen is patting Emma's head. Awesome.

Thanks for the fun visit Ra!! I love you!

1 comment:

Jessica Stier said...

CUTE!!! I love the kid pictures. The family resemblance in each group of kids is uncanny. They all look like little Karas and little Katies... Adorable!