
Here are some pictures from girls camp. I made the girls goody bags before we all left. They had some candy, a notpad/journal, writing cards, cookies, pens, etc all in the bag for them. Thank you Meghan for making all the tags for their names, and thanks to my mother-in-law for making cards for each one so I could write something special to every girl. I then made them a little present for "bling" day. They each got a pretty silver bracelet to wear, and I'm happy to say that most of them still wear it!
Here are the bags with the name tags - so cute!

Here are their "bling" bags - I made them a little plain, so they would be surprised with they pulled out their bling.

Here are all the girls before we left and after I gave them their presents.

The theme of Girls Camp was "Starring..." like you are a movie star. Here is my poster that I made up. The girls had similar posters. These were taped to the end of our beds.

The next pictures are of us doing the "leap of faith". Basically you had to jump off the top of the tree into the air. It was a lot scarier then it actually looks. I was SO proud of the girls for their willingness to participate. I think we were the only ward to get 100% participation for the ropes course. Our girls are tough, brave and awesome!


Here is a group shot after we finished. We had SO much fun.

1 comment:
That leap of faith LOOKS scary!!
Post a Comment