Friday, September 7, 2007

Fun Weekend

Here are some of the events that happened over this last weekend visiting Ben & Jess in Utah. It was a great trip - really fun, kinda crazy, but awesome. I LOVED the fact that I could go into Beehive clothing and just pick out my own garments. Usually, you have to tell this crabby old lady what you want, then she gives a look like "I know you are NOT a size 24, fatty". It's totally embarrassing. I loved the freedom of just buying my own "smallish" garments and not getting any slack from it. Wonderful. Needless to say, I stocked up for awhile.

Here's Magnus - Ben & Jess's newest creation - with my Mom:



I know, I know - he's stunning. I love how fat he is too! I really didn't take a lot of pictures - here is one with Owen and my Dad. Owen loves Papa, and Papa only. I asked him if he loved me and he said, "No, only Papa". I think my Dad is secretly feeding him crack or something. He's highly addicted to my father.



And last but not least - here is Thorey, acting like her silly, goofy self. Sorry I don't have more pics. It was a crazy weekend and I always forget to take pictures!





Why does Thorey's shoulder look like it's gigantic??!?! :)


2 comments:

Pixie said...

Ben and Jess' latest creation. You crack me up! He IS beautiful though. Those CHEEKS!!!

Thorey said...

My shoulder looks huge because it IS huge. I've been working out just my right shoulder lately. I drink protein shakes and raw eggs and stuff so I can really bulk it out. Nice, eh?