Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Disneyland - again...

Yes, yes, yes, it's time to visit the magic kingdom now that summer is over. We have been going a lot lately. Here are some pics from a recent trip. Thorey and I had so much fun watching Belen and Thyssen while Katie and Skippy got to go on some grown up rides. And Aaron and I went on the steam boat. It's been like 15 years since I last been on that ride! And now I remember why, it's boring.

Here is Aaron on the steamboat.

Here is me on the steamboat. Look how excited we are...


Aaron loves to take pictures on an angle. Don't ask me why people, he just does. Here are some more cute pics.


Wow, fun! Here's another one. Belen got to wear Aunt Thorey's sweater, because Mommy is neglectful and didn't leave us with one...

6 comments:

Pixie said...

Yay! More bloggage! Aaron's photo is nice, the angle adds to it. ;) Poor Belen, it's a good thing she's got you and Thorey! ;) Everybody has to do their part!

Jessica Stier said...

Sounds and looks like fun! I've never ridden on the steam boat. Your comments about it were funny. I think maybe that's why I've never ridden it.

Amy said...

Long time no see! I'm so glad to see you have a blog!!!
-Amy Thompson

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Trena you crack me up!!!! No, I did not hear you were released!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE you are in the Spanish branch...AND DON'T SPEAK SPANISH!!!!!!!! You just never know where you're gonna end up!!!!

Katie said...

Lets go to DLand again!
from, Belen

Julia Loves David said...

You guys don’t know me that well, but Aaron probably knows David. We loved your parent’s class in the Singles Ward. Aaron’s parents gave us this awesome cook book when we got married and came to our wedding – we just love them! We have Disney passes, that’s funny because David loves the steamboat ride – haha.