Today for lunch my sister, her 2 kids and my mom met Aaron and me. We went to Japanese food, yum. My sister’s kids are the cutest things in the whole world. My niece loves tofu, ede mame, and any kind of noodles. You can take that kid anywhere and she’ll eat whatever. I can only hope for children that are so easy going. My sister deserves it because she is one of the nicest people in the whole world. My Mom bought me a panini press, a new cookbook and gave me a jar of strawberry jam that my grandma made. So excited!
Well I’ve been married for 2 years now and it went by really fast. Sometimes when I think about being married, I start to panic – like this crazy feel of eternity and forever. It’s just too much for my small little mind to comprehend. I mean, I love my husband so much – but sometimes I think it’s crazy that I’ll be with him forever – or that forever even exists. I guess I should find comfort in knowing that I’ll be with the man I love forever, and I do, it’s just really mind blowing and weird. I’m a total head case.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment