Girls camp was fun. We got robbed, so that was exciting. Nothing from me was stolen, thank goodness. It went by really fast - and I got to jump out of a tree! Awesome.
I've been really busy lately. I wish I could do all my errands during work. Wouldn't that be the best? I would get so much done.
This weekend is my best friend Kara's birthday. She's 26. She also has 3 adorable children, owns her own home and is graduated from college. She amazes me! We have been best friends since we were 5. That's like 20 years or something now. Pretty much every memory of childhood, high school and even college are with her in it. I love her.
Thursday is Aaron's last day of summer school. He only have one semester left of grad school. Hally-frickin'-luya! I'm the most impatient person you'll ever meet, so him going through school has really tried and tested me. It's like, how is he supposed to do HIS part of the cleaning if HE'S always in school?? I swear, he expects me to do most of it because he has to "study". I'm so glad he won't get to use that excuse anymore! Chore chart here we come! (I swear, I'm a 5 year old.)
Enough. Late.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment