I went to court yesterday with Meghan and let me tell you it was an experience. It's so funny to see all the freaks that are there in the world. I realized that I NEVER want to be a judge because all the crap they have to hear all day long. It's like trying to neutralize temper tantrums ALL DAY LONG. Crazy. Anyway, Meghan basically won, so at least that was good.
This morning while I was getting ready I realized that I hate sharing a bathroom. My husband is usually very considerate, except in the bathroom. When he's in the bathroom it's like we are in the jungle and only the strongest will survive. This morning he is standing beside me while I'm trying to brush my hair in the mirror. He can see me struggling, but decides to ignore it and hog the whole mirror to himself. Then I try to walk around him, and instead of him going to one side to let me pass, he just stands there like a log, not budging. I then tell him we need to get a bigger bathroom - and he said, "We need to get a bigger apartment". Like I'M THE PROBLEM. Men.
4 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations... Aaron and Matthew really ARE brothers! LOL
And they are BOTH like their father!
Post a Comment