I'm totally crushing on these New Zealand boys. Aaron and I just finished watching the first season on DVD and it is hilarious! My favorite song is "If that's what you're into". They also rap. New Zealand guys rapping...enough said.
I L-O-V-E Flight of the Conchords!!!! I'm so glad you discovered them. I can't decide which one I like best. Some days it is Brett and other days it is Jemaine. They are just awesome.
Oh my gosh - I love the hiphopapotmaus and the rhynausaus (sp?)! I love when Jermaine goes, "I'm the hiphopopotamus, my rhymes are bottomless...." Oh my gosh! So funny! Aaron and I re-wound that part so many times and died laughing! So good!
6 comments:
I could use a new crush...i'll have to check those guys out!
I L-O-V-E Flight of the Conchords!!!! I'm so glad you discovered them. I can't decide which one I like best. Some days it is Brett and other days it is Jemaine. They are just awesome.
Have you seen any hiphopopotamuses lately? I'm a huge fan of gangster folk...
Oh my gosh - I love the hiphopapotmaus and the rhynausaus (sp?)! I love when Jermaine goes, "I'm the hiphopopotamus, my rhymes are bottomless...." Oh my gosh! So funny! Aaron and I re-wound that part so many times and died laughing! So good!
Totally! They are just so clever. They are clever and funny like Tenacious D but with out all the raunchiness.
I wanted to see Flight, but I don't know what channel or nights it's on.
Post a Comment