
Ok, actually, the best thing that has happened this year so far is my sister being pregnant, but this is a close second. If you have never seen Battlestar Galactica, GO NETFLIX IT NOW. Or buy it. Do whatever you have to do to watch it. I'm serious. I got the third season in the mail yesterday and that's all I've been thinking about. It's the best drama/space war adventure/love story T.V. show ever made. Plus there are aliens. And some of them are hot. Some are not. It's really your preference. Please promise me you'll watch it? The forth season is going to start soon on the SciFi Channel. I know it sounds geeky, but it's soooo good. I'm going home today on my lunch break to watch it. I'm addicted.
4 comments:
We love this show too! Although, mostly it's the girls that are hot and not the boys. What's up with that? I think that any future cylons need to be hot guys.
Probably because a bunch of geeky computer nerds write the show. It's their fantasies come true! Hot alien chicks!
I love this show too! I have been waiting to get season 3 so I'm thrilled it is out FINALLY! YEAH...I'm so glad you watch this...we'll have to discuss after I get caught up again!
OKAY! I guess I'll have to get into this. On vacation at matt's mom's house we spent an entire morning watching back to back episodes (we had never watched it before). When we looked at the clock I couldn't believe we had spent hours watching such a cheezy show!! I'll have to borrow previous seasons from melissa or my brothers!
Post a Comment