Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Do the Dishes!

So, one of my jobs is to do the dishes. I don't mind doing the dishes, but I'm very lazy and never really want to do them. We don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them all by hand, which is tedious and annoying. Plus we don't have a garbage disposal, so I have to scrap out everything that falls down the drain so my kitchen sink won't clog. It's disgusting. Anyway, it's a daily struggle in our marriage, since we love to cook and bake. There's always a million dishes to be done. In our next place, it's mandatory to have a dishwasher and a garbage disposal - hopefully our next place will be a house (that we OWN) so I don't have to worry about that.

Anyway, I feel like I'm getting sick. I've been very tired and I went to bed a 7pm last night. I don't really feel sick - I think I'm seriously just lazy and bored. I'm so pathetic.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July and we are going to a bar-b-que of friends of my sister. They have a pool - enough said. I'm going to get sun burnt! I loathe the sun and the sun loathes me.

No comments: